PLEASE WATCH THE ATTACHED VIDEO TUTORIAL:
The video will guide you how to:
_ Install Action.
_ Use action and optimise the look of your file.
_ The tutorial video link is: https://youtu.be/5NGesRgPjd8 (for updated)
https://youtu.be/ssBOjfeWIBY (for old version)
This action has been tested and working on Photoshop (Multi languages) CS5, CC6, CC+
This package includes: 50 Popupion.ATN, Helper.txt.
Please make sure:
1. If you are experiencing errors, try resetting your Photoshop preferences. To do this,
hold down Alt, Ctrl, and Shift keys (Mac: Command, Option, Shift) while starting up Photoshop.
A dialog box will appear asking if you wish to delete the preferences/settings file.
2. Avoid using small resolution images. For the best results, use Images between
1500px – 4000px high/wide
HOW TO INSTALL THE ACTION
1. Open Photoshop, go to the ‘File’ menu and select ‘Open'(Ctrl+O).
2. Browse to the “Action” folder. Select 50 Popupion.ATN and click Open button.
3. The action will now appear in the actions panel.
HOW TO USE THE ACTION
1. Open Photoshop. Open your photo, create a new layer, edit its name into “focus”,
brush over the area you want to “popup”
2. Choose any 50 Popupion style (50 styles) and run.
If you need any help with the action please contact me via: http://graphicriver.net/user/thonas
Please rate if you like Popupion!
Thank you for your support.
(Refer to more Thonas’s actions
50 Pop-out: https://graphicriver.net/item/50-popout/22738573)