- Select and mask anything, visually! With Lumenzia, you get a full screen preview of the mask before you apply it. Interactively click on the image to select (or deselect) the tones/colors to the degree you wish. No guesswork with adding and subtracting channels. Isolate the mask to to specific parts of the image with a simple selection. And you can combine group masks to easily see the overall mask impact. It’s never been faster and easier to create or customize the right mask. And the masks are created in 16 and even 32-bit depth, allowing for smooth transitions in extreme masks.
- Click to pick! You don’t have to know which mask to use, just use the built-in zone and range tools to create the right mask automatically.
- Simplify exposure blending. Automatically stack, align, and sort your exposures light to dark for blending.
- Smaller files. Lumenzia doesn’t use channels, so your files stay small. Additionally, it offers BlendIf and vector masks to avoid layer mask bloat, as well as a “Combine” tool to reduce the impact of group masks. A typical TIF file from a Nikon D800 grows from 200MB to 1.4GB when creating channel masks, but would remain the same 200MB size in Lumenzia. And Lumenzia can combine group masks to significantly cut down on file size, often reducing file size by 20-50%!
- Beautiful vignettes with ease. Just draw a selection around the target area to create a vignette of any size, sharp, or position in the image. The vignette can be easily modified, inverted (to lighten the center) or combined with luminosity masks (to avoid darkening shadows too much).
- For more information, please see the Lumenzia FAQ and full list of features.