Are you repeating the same mistakes over and over again in your clothing and apparel photography? Do you think it’s impossible to take beautiful shots of clothes without a mannequin? There are two distinct techniques to capturing industry-standard picture apparel photographs. The most popular method is to photograph clothes on dummies or models. On the other side, there is another method of photographing clothes that do not use a ghost mannequin; this photography technique is commonly referred to as flat lay photography.
It’s common in e-commerce and online stores. I’ll be discussing how to take pictures of clothes without a mannequin.
Flat Lay Photography: A Fresh Approach to Cloth Photography:
First, let us define what Flat Lay Photography is? Flat lay photography is the simplest and easiest to execute. This picture style is simple and can be easily used by several companies and stores. It provides many benefits such as stylistic versatility, ease of setting up a photography studio, and the ability to take a large number of images in a short period. This doesn’t require any expensive materials or a large photo heating setup. So it can be done with just a camera or a cell phone.
Flat lay photography allows you to show clothes in a variety of ways by using different backgrounds. Sweaters, like shirts, can be fashioned in a variety of ways using hangers; clipping on the board allows a wider range of styles than mannequin style. Similarly, an outfit photograph with a mannequin needs Ghost mannequin services. Similarly, an apparel photograph with a mannequin necessitates the use of a mannequin. These photographs will need to be edited.
Conventional Flat Lay Process:
A Conventional flat lay photography setup involves pointing the camera at the outfit. Meanwhile, lights, filters, and delicate boxes are all on the same side as the camera. When organizing the equipment, clothing is hanged with a stick or a hanger.
How to Photoshoot in Flat Lay Photography:
- Keep your apparel clean, consider symmetry, shape on the two sides of the edge, and leave space between each sidebar when shooting in the flat lay procedure.
- If you’re still unsure, stick to the rule of thirds and arrange the main elements on the guidelines of a subtle 3-3 framework.
- The Canon EOS 5D Mk III is ideal for professional product photography. Position the cloth in the center of the table, as straight as possible, and place.
- Ensure that the neckline and shoulders are leveled when the fabric is placed on the table so it is leveled and looking straight.
- For different genders, strive to offer as natural a shape as feasible. If the fabric is a lady’s material, it may want to supply a beautiful shape. If it’s a men’s, keep it very straight, then go ahead and do it right.
- The same item on the other side must ensure that which is equally as much on both sides. Then it’ll fly the sleep in under the body and continue to the sleeve.
- It is also possible to achieve a more natural look. As a result, it does not appear outside of the front. It simply provides a great and sharp finish. You can take photos after all of this preparation.
How Important Is Ghost Mannequin editing service for Your Fashion Apparel Store?
Mannequin editing service is essentially an image editing technique. Photographers use G. mannequins to create a hollow man or a 3D aspect to their fashion clothing to make them look more appealing and engaging.
Especially this is one of the best ways to offer an appealing peek to your fashion clothing, increasing the footfall and engagement of your e-store shoppers. So, if most of your images were taken using this mannequins, all you need is ghost manne. photo editing services for your ecommerce store.
- Ideal for displaying details such as inside linings and cuffs.
- It assists buyers in visualizing the cloth as if it were worn.
- Not suitable for larger goods such as long dresses.
- Post-production and image photo processing is required.
- Collecting a larger variety of mannequins can be costly and time-consuming.
- It’s difficult to get the mannequins to fit properly.
Without Mannequin Photography:
- Much less expensive than actual model and mannequin photography.
- A simple photography setup is required.
- There are various techniques to style clothing.
- Style it quickly and easily.
- Extra styling time is required.
- A series, in the same manner, is an issue.
Mannequin Photography vs. Without Mannequin Photography:
Before we go any further, let’s first know the basic differences and advantages/disadvantages of the Mannequin vs. Without Mannequin photography style. It will help in choosing a photography style for a project. However, each of these types is well-known and well-maintained.
Here are some Benefits of the mannequin service:
- Product Image of High Quality and Professionalism
- Improves Presentation
- Saves Money
- Clarity & Transparency
- Ensures Consistency
- Competitive Advantage
Tips for Photographing Clothes at Home:
So when photographing clothing at home, I recommend utilizing props and tools to assist you in getting the item to sit properly.
- Remove any wrinkles from the clothing item by ironing it. A steamer, in my opinion, is the greatest option.
- Put a padded bra on the mannequin if you need to flesh out the bust of an outfit.
- If a garment is too large for the mannequin or model, use pins and pegs to fasten it into place.
- Using a fan to move your product can be a terrific way to do it.
- Transparent tape can be used to keep any tags or labels out of the way.
Photography is the simplest and most cost-effective technique to photograph any clothing item without using a mannequin. Remember that customers cannot try on the product and are often hesitant to acquire a thing because they cannot visualize how the product will appear on them. That is why the images, as well as the fabric, must be clear.
Overall, this style of photography is ideal for someone who is just establishing a business on a tight budget. So this is what photographers are looking for when they take a picture of a product such as a T-shirt or another object for different things. So now we clear about How to take pictures of clothes without mannequin.
What about the pricing for this service should be?
Now you think about what is the price for this service, right! And also think about that if I take this service like as via outsource photo editing then what will the cost for per image. Don’t worry check out our pricing page: Click here > Our Pricing List.
Check out our service video: How to make G. Mannequin effect in Photoshop easily?